Thursday, September 04, 2008

Google Chrome

Google released its new Chrome browser a few days ago.  When I went to download it, I got a message saying the Linux version had yet to be released, and they would get back to me upon it's release if I left my email address.  I knew they already have my email address on speed dial, but I left it just the same.  So I come home from school (IUPUI, btw) today and decide to download this new browser on my parents' computer.  It didn't take long for my dick to get hard.  We're talking rill hard.  And I don't think I'm the only one.
 It's unclear how this is affecting other browsers at this point, but it can't be good new (and I mean new) for IE.

A few of my favorite Chrome features:

-Goddamn Google Chrome task manager (Yes, it has it's very own goddamn task manager.  (Shift+Esc)

-Incognito browsing

-Right-click, "Inspect element"--goddamn awesome

-I've only been using it about five minutes, so I don't know a whole lot about it.

The only thing I dislike so far is the lack of spell check, but I'm sure it will be implemented, if it hasn't already.  If it already has, I don't know where to look for it.  We are still in beta with this, after all.  And we will probably be that way for a few years (knowing Google).


Links





1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Clicky Web Analytics