Friday, January 28, 2005

Good Times with Hopkins!

We had our garbage collecting duties for AP Bio today. I had this guy from the office and it was really full and had lots of newspapers stacked on top of it, and the thing with wheels was nowhere to be found. There is no way I would have been able to carry it out to the dumpster on my own. I pushed it out of the office, where I stood, watching people move about. All of a sudden, a Mr. Hopkins hangs his head down from the ceiling, and asks if I would like some help. I wasn't quite sure if he was serious, so I asked him if he was serious. He assured me he was, and we were off. Even with Mr. Hopkins there to help me, it was still very hard to lift, and I wasn't quite sure if he would make it the whole way. After traveling a short distance, I had to ask him to stop with me, so we could rest our faces. After a few seconds we picked the guy up again, and we went to the guy, and we dumped our stuff, and I thanked him for his kindness. The end.

I got to talk at the convocation today.

I didn't mention it in my last post, but I punched a hole in the wall in the hallway in my house a few nights ago. I'm pretty proud of that. I didn't think I could do it, but I did. I just missed the water-carrying pipe-guy, too. What fun it would have been, had I broken through that guy, huh? Water all over the place, I'd imagine.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics