Thursday, January 27, 2005

Quan's Dwelling

I haven't written anything in here for a while, I think. I don't have much to say.

I get to talk at the convocation tomorrow. That should be good fun for all.

I read Ishmael a couple weeks ago. It was good. I read almost all of Song
of Susannah at our conference meet. It was a big meet. I've been trying to read The Dark Tower, but it's been really hard, because I'm tired, and I fall asleep when I'm tired.

We had a vocab test or quiz or something in English last week. We had to write these sentences at the end using some of the words. These sentences were really good, and I was afraid Miss Cowden would throw it away when she saw them. Today someone told me she was telling her classes about it, so I guess she thought they were pretty good, and didn't throw it away. I might have to put them in here at a later date.

I found out the other day that I'm really hot, and I had to break this one chick's heart, because I don't want to be limited to just one hole right now, because if I'm really that hot then there's a lot more I can do for my country.

Predidation.

Shanitooda.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics