Thursday, May 19, 2005

Fuck Me

Today was my first day out of school, but I haven't finished school yet. I have to go back tomorrow to take a final and work on my last yearbook page. It'll take me a few days to complete my page, so it's gay.

I had to take a disk to Jen for yearbook today, because she desperately needed it. I got up a little after one, had some poop-tarts (typo--it's supposed to be pop-tarts), listened to some stuff, talked to Stephanie, grabbed the disk, put my shoes on, went out into the van, pulled out into the street, realized I didn't have the disk, went back in, got the disk, drove to school, started to walk to yearbook, realized I had the wrong disk, turned around, went home, got the right disk, drove back to school, gave it to Jen, a bunch of hot chicks jumped on me and tried to have sex with me and told me how much they already missed me, I fended them off, went to Coach Man's room, he wasn't there, I went outside, saw that Erica Cole had been parked in front of me, then I got in her car and we talked, and then I gave her a big hug, and then I left, and then I tried to call Coach Man, he didn't answer his phone, I went to Stephanie's house, told her I couldn't connect to Coach Man so I didn't know what time my sectional started, then her mom called the school and found out it was canceled, then I kept screaming, then Stephanie and I went to my house to get my car, we listened to "Runaway Train" all the way there, then we got my car, then we went to buy some cigars, and then we went to Stephanie's house, I called Jim Peck, I talked to his mom, Stephanie was being mean to me, so I went home, I ate, my mom was being a bitch, I hate my mom, I hope my mom dies, I talked to Jim, Jim decided to take a nap, Amanda called me, we talked for a little over half an hour, Amanda made me very happy, Amanda likes to make me happy, so I told her to call me again after she gets off work, and she said she would, and then I read some of The Dark Tower, which I need to finish soon, so I can read other things and then read The Dark Tower again, and now this, and now I just have to wait for Amanda to call, and I think I'll go get one of my lighters so I'll have something to play with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i was not being mean to you...you were being mean to me by hitting me and talking extremely loud while i was on the phone with stefan...stop making me look bad ;)

 
Clicky Web Analytics