Monday, May 23, 2005

Daring to Try, to Do it or Die, I Gotta Be Dead

Friday:

I took my AP bio final. I then went to AP bio. Then I went with some of the squib people to breakfast. Then I went back to school to work on my page. Then I went home. Then I went to the track sectional. Then I ran a PR in the 4x800. I ran a 2:18.Then I went potty. Then I went to Taco Bell with Audrey, Jen, Chrissy, and Ashley Woolen. Then Eric Byrer and some foreigners showed up. Then we were all gonna go to my house, and then I went there, and everyone else just kinda decided to not show up. Then I ended up going to play basketball ( me, Stefan, Jon/Josh, Stephanie, and Matt). I kinda just stood there for a while, thinking about stuff. I spent a lot of the time looking a the tree behind the basketball goal, imagining seeing myself hanging from it. It made me feel a little better to see that the world would still be there even if I was dead. Then I took Stephanie home. Then I went to pick Stefan up from his house. Then I helped him look for his Team America: World Police special edition unrated version DVD. Then we watched the movie. Then I had some pizza, and then I went to bed.


Saturday:

I did nothing, and then I went to the movie theater and did some fun things for about and hour. Then Tyler and I shook hands. Then I went to Jim Peck's house. After a while, I drove by Adam Barlow's house to see if he was around, and then I went to the Schmitts' house, and I broke some dumb broad's back. I ate some things. We exchanged stories, then Eric Byrer left. It was about one a.m. by this time, and Justin told me he was going to bed at two. We went out into the one room, and we discussed Stephen King and some other things. Then he offered to lend me his Donnie Darko The Director's Cut DVD. I looked at the clock, and it was a little after three. I was quite surprised by this, us talking so long. It reminded me of the time last summer when I went over to the Schmitts' house and was talking to Justin and Matt Baker and ended up leaving at three a.m. So, I went home and had some pizza and took a shower, and then I went to bed at about 4:30.


Sunday:

I woke up at about 1. I had some pizza for breakfast. I went over to the Gahimers' to watch Donnie Darko. They said it was stupid, and it pissed me off. I hate when people label something they don't understand as stupid. I was pissed off even further when Stephanie turned the TV to a movie that was stupid and pretended it was something special. I went home at this point, because my head was starting to act up. I took some pills when I got home, and then I watched Donnie Darko with my brother. Then I ate some Pizza. Then I went back to the Gahimer place to watch "Family Guy." Luckily, Fox decided to play fucking stupid-ass Star Wars, so I watched "Desparate Housewives" instead. Rex died. I guess he won't having anymore problems with crying when he ejaculates. Then I watched some more TV (Bam and Rosanne). Then I went home and called Amanda. I woke her ass right up and exchanged stories with her. Then I did some more things, and that's about it.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics