Monday, May 09, 2005

Beat your Track

Um. Well.


Late Saturday night, Stefan and I went over to Stephanie's house. This was after I made out with Eric Voss. Justin Cory had also delivered a pizza here. "Okay, back to the bitches." We went over there, and we didn't know what the situation was with the sleeping and such, so we decided to go around back to let Stephanie know we were there.

Bad idea.

We went around front, and I knocked three times. Jessica came out and demanded that we come in. Stephanie threw a fit, and she said Amnityville. Things got way better with the nacautica and the...fuck...what else?...shit...something about semi-trucks and that's all I can remember right now. Stefan and I decided to take Stephanie to her sister's place on the west side. Stephanie didn't give me good directions, so we got lost quite a few times. We finally made it, and Stephanie seemed pissed off about something. We took off from there, and I drove right across the grassy plains. That was fun as shit. After that, we went back to my house, and Stefan got his car, and I got his cellular, and I followed him to his house, and I got in his car, and we went to the middle school and burnt some shit out in the grass, and then we went back to his house, and Susan and Ashley Woolen and Tom Bonehead came over, and I read some stories to them, and we all had a good laugh, and then Susan told us the story of her lesbian, and then Shotaro and Bryce came over, and we all hanged out for a little while, and then I went to my home, and then I did some stuff there, and then I called Amanda, and it was, like, 3:30 A.M., and she is an hour in the future now, so it was about 4:30 A.M. by her watch, and we talked for a pretty long time, and then she got in bed and sounded tired and started speaking some crazy jibberish, so I hung up on her ass, and then I did some more stuff, and then I went to bed.

My mother woke me up a few times the next day so she could get me to go to my grandparents' house for mother's [or is it mothers'? (or is it mothers?)] day, and I was gonna go, but Stefan came over and wanted me to run with him, and then I made a horrible mistake, and my day ended up being ruined, so I pretty much just laid in my bed after that, but I did get up a few times to do stuff, and then I had to go to (censored) to get some poster-board for my government project. That shit took forever. But the new Family Guy was on and it was pretty sweet. I was the only one in my family who got the Vincent Van Gogh joke. I explained it to my dad, and he laughed. That's all for that day. Wait! It isn't. One more thing. Final Fantasy Anthology came with a CD with all of the great scores from Final Fantasy V and VI. There are some beautiful pieces of Super Nintendo music on that guy, and I forgot all about it for the longest time, and it brought back many wonderful memories.

I went back to school today. It was gay as fuck. We took the AP Bio test (the AP test), and I was awesome, but I can't tell you what I did, because that would be illegal. Mr. Lux bought us all snickerses for our break, and that was nice. After all of that, I went to fitness, where I benched a lot of shit. Everyone was impressed.

We're doing this debate project in English, and my group is pro-choice. I found this place with some pro-choice slogans on the internet, and one of them is really good and I like it:

"Hey George, Stay out of My Bush!"

Anyway, I really liked that one.

I did find a bunch of pictures of aborted fetuses last week. That was pretty sweet.

We had a big meet in Franklin today. I ran the last leg of the 4x800, and we were already so far behind, that I decided not to be so serious about it. Right off the bat, I was skipping around, and then I was yelling at the Lees and Pierson, and then at the end of my second and final lap, I tried to pass the baton to Tate, and he didn't take it, and my split was 2:28, which is 9 seconds slower than the 2:19 I ran in fitness the other day. My best time in a meet at this point is 2:23. Stephanie and Emily showed up and tried to take advantage of Sam. Luckily, I was there to save him. We all went up to the place and said hey to everyone and Stephanie kept flirting with my dad. I later ran the 800 and did it in 2:20. My best time ever in a meet (my already best time ever is 2:18, set by me in fitness a long time ago this year) was right there. I went back up to sit with Stephanie and Emily, and my grandparents gave me some grape Gatorade, and it was good. Sam was way ahead of Stefan and Alex in the 3200, and Emily was gonna go out with him if he won, but Stefan beat him by like this much and it was a good race. Alex got way behind because he has a hernia, and he had sex with Kristen. At the end, we all went down to talk to Derek (sp?) Atwood (?) and Danny Nuthak, and Stephanie fell in love with Danny again, but she was afraid to touch him.

We all went home, and Stefan saw Cheesy walking in Franklin, and I wanted to drive Krissy's new stupid-ass Beatle, but the dumb bitch wouldn't let me, and then I found out where Ani lives, and then I went home for some McDonald's, and here I am.

Wait.

I told Sam he should touch Stephanie's boobies, and he said it would be sexual assault, and I told him she was an illegal immigrant and there was nothing she could do, and that's all there is to that story.

Shit. I just realized how early we got back. Damn.
 
Clicky Web Analytics