Thursday, March 31, 2005

Lights Go Down in the Shity Wok

The Orgazmo special edition DVD came out Tuesday. I looked all over town for it, and the only place that had it was Family Video, and the copy they had was only for rent. I ended up going to Greenwood with my brother to get it. I went to Goodwill after that and got two shirts and a new skirt.

When we got home, we watched the movie. Later on we watched it with the drunken commentary. At one point in the movie, you see Joe Young and his girlfriend (I don't know how to spell fiance) singing in their Mormon choir or something, but you can't hear what they're singing. Trey says something like, "Right here, we're singing Journey...Lights go down in the city." The title of the song is just "Lights," but it's alright. Here's my point: I went over to Stephanie's house yesterday (the day after Tuesday), and at really late P.M., Emily and Adam decided to download Ares onto Emily's computer. Emily then asked Stephanie what the song was that she wanted her to download. Stephanie then said, "It's Journey. 'The Lights Go Out in the City'." This was again very wrong, but I immediately started freaking out. Seriously. What are the odds of something like that happening. Time for some audioblogger?

Emily made a post about me in her blog. I'm not supposed to link to it, though, because no one is supposed to know about her blog.

Jason.

Owen.

That's all I have to say.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics