Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Cinema of the State

So, I guess Blink isn't really broken up.

I guess.

I went to school and was awesome all day.

Alex showed me a new lift for my bicepts.

I taught that one guy how to bench and squat and do some other things.

I went to Lindsay's house. I wore my Triton Elementary t-shirt, and I told her to wear hers. She gave me some nice pants to wear. She wore her shirt. I wore a scarf around my neck. I looked like a faggot. We went to the place. Shelbyville beat the blue guys. We waved to Sally. After the game, we went out to my car, and Lindsay got in, and as I was getting in, these chicks ran up to me and asked to see my penis, so I showed them my penis, and they got really turned on. When Lindsay called me, I was watching "Family Guy." It was "Death is a Bitch." That was the episode, and it had been a while since I had seen it. While we were at the game, she asked me if I remembered the part from the Family Guy with Death, and she wasn't able to finish the question, because I knew exactly what she was talking about, and I explained the situation to her. I have to remember to go back to my show choir post and add her name to it before she notices it's not there again.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics