Thursday, March 10, 2005

Tomorrow Today Tomorrow Today

I went to the doctor this morning. He tested me for some stuff. It was all negative. He wrote me some excuses for some stuff, and he wrote some stuff for some medications. He told me I shouldn't run again until next week.

When I got to school, I found out that my XL project made it to round two, as did Tyler's and Zip's and Paul's and Randal's and I think that's all.

We did the half-mile today in fitness. I had to beat two minutes and eighteen seconds, but I ran a twenty-six or a twenty-seven. I was hurting pretty bad after that, and I coughed for about a week.

After school, I followed Mr. and Mrs. Corey to Corey's house. I had never been to this area before, so it was a new experience for me. Corey asked me if I would like to come in and say hello to John. I told him I would love to, and we went in. John wasn't there, and I got pissed off. I noticed they had a pool. I asked if I could get in. Corey told me no. He told me John would let me, and he said I should just wait for him to get home. I later went out back, to jump in the pool. Corey got the camera and a towel. I took off all my clothes and jumped in the pool. My left hand hit the ice, and it hurt. The water was very cold, so I quickly jumped out. As I was drying off, a car drove by on the road o'er yonder. I raised my hand to wave and jumped up and down. I told Corey to post the pictures in his blog (sadly, my penis is in none of them). He assured me he would do that. I will post the link to the stuff as soon as he posts it. Hello.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics