Saturday, March 05, 2005

Sickness/Brain Tumor/Schizophrenia/Whatever

I got up in the middle of the night. It was really weird, but I didn't realize that until I got up this morning. It happened like this: I jumped out of my bed; I walked over to my entertainment area, and I pulled out my VCR/DVD player; I unhooked the two cables that were connected to it as fast as I could; I tried to put it on the floor, but the power chord was still in the outlet behind everything, and the chord wasn't long enough to allow me to set it on the floor; I decide I didn't want to unplug the guy, because it would be too much work; I put it back in its place, sideways, because I don't know; I made sure it wouldn't fall out; I washed my hands; I pissed; I washed my hands again; I went back into my room; I wanted to see what time it was, but the guy was sideways, so I couldn't see the clock; and I got back in bed.

When I woke up this morning, I looked over and saw that my VCR/DVD player was sideways (I need to take a picture of it), and I remembered instantly the episode from the middle of the night. It kinda scared me, because I remembered it so clearly, and I know I wasn't asleep when I did it, and I don't know why I did it, but I'm pretty sure there was a reason, because I was in a hurry to get it, and I didn't think it was weird then, so maybe I was asleep and I just...

It's like the answer is right on the edge of my brain, and I can't pull it back in.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics