Monday, March 14, 2005

I Hate Goddamn Bananas

Corey finally put up those sexy pictures of me. Here's one. Here's the other. The water was really cold, so I jumped out pretty quick, and he didn't get any pictures of me while I was in there. Oh well. Better luck next time.

I went to grab for my Team America soundtrack last night, and it wasn't there. I am very upset about that. If anyone sees it, please return it to me. Download "Lisa and Gary." It's really good. I told my parents I wanted it played at my funeral, and they got kinda freaked out. But it is good, so have fun.

I was running late to school this morning, because I wanted to get on the internet. I decided it was time to leave after just a little while. I went out to the kitchen to find my brother cleaning up a lots of coffee off the counter. I asked him if we were leaving, and he got some more paper towel and told me he had to finish cleaning the shit up, so my dad wouldn't know where his coffee went. I got back on the computer, and my brother decided to have diarrhea. I asked him if I should wait, and he said I should. After about ten minutes, my brother told me to leave him. I left. Brother...oh no! was the excuse written by myself on the sign-in thing. I went to class, and I saw the black chick and Tamera or something, and then I kept finding grass in my hair. I read in AP bio, and Jim and I lifted like a couple of awesome bitches. In English, Ben and I talked to Megan. I ran, and it was alright. My feet got really numb again. I saw Sean Hudson while my feet were numb, and we talked. I ran back to the school, and I broke a watch. The pieces went flying everywhere, and I said, "I wasn't expecting that to happen." Coach Man was waiting on Sean to get back, and I told him Sean ran from his house, and we decided that Sean would probably run home and not to the high school. Coach Man left, and then Sean showed up. I talked to Sean for a little while, and then he showed me some nice abdominal workouts, and then I decided to take him home, and we saw Stan in the parking lot, and he talked to Sean about U of I and Bryce, and he said U of I was one of the schools he went to, and he said he really liked it there. I took Sean home, and I went home.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics