Sunday, March 13, 2005

Roses are Dead

I got up.
I waited.
I read a little bit of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
I went to Stephanie's house.
Stephanie gave me a banana.
I asked Emily if she wanted a banana.
Emily told me I needed a banana.
Stephanie told me to eat the banana.
I kept taking bites, and watched them down with liquid so I wouldn't have to chew.
I ran out of grape stuff.
I had to chew a little bit.
I almost threw up.
We watched Spider-man 2.
I punched Stephanie in the face a few times.
Stephanie tore my pants.
I cut Stephanie's hair.
I did something else, and Stephanie doesn't know, and Emily won't tell her.
It was cold outside.
Cora told me to run.
I ran out, and didn't even get in my car, and I acted like I was running home.
I turned around before I got to the bridge and walked back.
I drove home.
I saw Russell and Kyle and Jordan and someone else, i think and another guy I don't even know, and I talked to them.
Russell told me about the ticket Kyle got.
I went home.
I ate a bunch of Ritz peanutbutter crackers.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics