Thursday, March 17, 2005

Yeah?

Just look at all this stuff. It's ridicalus.



So, I'm sitting at the computer, right?, and Ani puts this thing on my face. I take it off and look at it, then I make one and put it on her face.



I'm hard at work on my swimming page.



Sarah is taking out the guy she put in my hair.



Still going.



Haha! Look at her stupid face.



Here I am, looking at a piece of paper.



All of a sudden, Audrey189 invites me over for a make-out party.



I accept her invitation.



Audrey189: Hold on. I think I just farted.



Blaire: Oh fuck! I think I'm choking on it.



Blaire and Audrey189: Oh my God! That train is headed right for us!



I'm doing well with Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It is very good, better than I had expected.



I found out the other night that Oasis did a cover of "Cum On Feel the Noize," so I jumped on KaZaA and downloaded that bitch.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics