Monday, February 28, 2005

Blink-182 Divided by Three and Multiplied by Zero

I did my poster for government last night. It pissed me off. I watched the movie with that chick from "Saved by the Bell." It's the one where she goes to Vegas and becomes a dancer, and her boobies are hanging out like 80% of the movie. It was pretty good. I went to bed at about 2:30. That was good as well. I called Zach Attack right before I went to bed, to let him know.

I read on the internet of the break-up of Blink a few days ago. I wasn't sure if it was 4 rill or now, so I checked their website. There was nothing about it there. The next day, when I was talking to Justin Schmitt, after we talked of Goldfinger, I asked him if he knew anything about it. If anyone would know about it, it would be him. He didn't know anything about it. Today, at school, in music theory, I asked about it, and everyone knew about it. They all yelled at me, because they broke up last week, and I should have known already, so I yelled at Paul. I continued to ask people in school about it, and they all knew, so it's official.

Blink-182 is gone.

Forever.

And after.

I ran in the cold with this guy. He was cold. I led the team in stretching. After running, I walked by Stefan's sister, and she threw her phone to me and told me to catch it, so I held out my hands, and at the last second I moved them, and it hit the floor. I was able to get her to throw it to me once more, and it broke, and I laughed.

I did ten reps of the 225 with my class-four armor, and I'm pretty happy about that. So it goes.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics