Wednesday, February 02, 2005

My Turn

Yesterday...

I got to school about ten minutes late.
I got a pass to go down and see Mister Zobel.
I got drug tested along with Paul, Zach Fox, Alyssa, and some other peoples.
I was being really funny.
I just kept drinking and talking to the nurse and the other chick and the people.
A little after an hour of waiting, Paul decided to go potty.
I tried to get into the bathroom while Paul was urinating, but the drug chick wouldn't let go, and she told me I couldn't go in, so I got in Paul's binder and found his Cheez-Itz and ate a bunch and then I hid the rest under the laying down thing.
A little bit after Paul went potty, I tried to leave the clinic, and the nurse asked me where I was going, and I told her I had to go to the bathroom, and she told me to pee in a cup.
I went into the bathroom, and I tried to pee in the cup, and it was hard to do.
I peed on the outside of the cup and on the floor.
I filled the cup right up.
I tried to take the cup of urine out to show everybody, but the chick wouldn't let me.
She had me pour the urine into two guys, and I put the guys on them and put them in a couple of bags.
I tried to shake the chick's hand.
She told me she didn't want to shake my hand even though I'm left-handed.
I stood there wondering how she knew I was left-handed.
I wash my hands and go to another bathroom, far away.
I go to see Coach Man.
Coach Man isn't in his room.
I shouldn't mix tenses.
But I do it anyway.
I go to the last three minutes of music theory.
Life continues.
For a little while.
In English, Amber Lovitt starts saying a bunch of stupid shit to piss me off.
She starts by saying that life would be a lot colder on a different planet, because you would be in space, and space is cold.
She went on to say that there is no gravity on The Moon.
I told her that there is gravity.
I asked her how it is possible for people to stand on The Moon, if not for gravity.
She told me it's because people have weights in their shoes (as if weight would matter without gravity).
I scream at her as I pound my fists deeper and deeper into my skull.
Miss Couden says something, but I can't quite remember what she said, because I was hitting myself in the head really hard.
I leave my group of idiots and talk to Ben, and Kendra, and Megan, and Ross.
I didn't talk to April.
The end.

Today...

Today, yes.
Today indeed.
I did some fun things today.
I know I did.
Well.
Sam put a shoe in the urinal before swim practice and peed in it.
I told him to put it somewhere, so the owner would find it and put it on.
Sam decides to put it on top of the lockers, so someone would pull it down and get urine all over.
After practice, a few of us were in the shower.
I was naked.
I'm always naked.
I told Chris Wooten to get the shoe for me.
He tells me he knows what's going on.
I tell Aaron Cherry (he was standing right there when i told Wooten to get the shoe) to get the shoe.
Aaron Cherry gets the shoe and throws it at me.
I dodge the shoe.
We all laugh at Cherry.
The others tell Cherry to wash his hands.
Sam tells Cherry what the deal is.
Cherry come back over and hits the shoe with his bag.
The bag might have hit someone.
The bag might have hit me.
I don't remember.
But we all ended up throwing the shoe at each other.
I was naked.
I did most of the throwing.
Felps nailed me in the back one time.
I hit Wooten in the face with it.
We all went home.
The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Clicky Web Analytics