Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Pancakes and Applesause

I finally got my fucking thing printed out.

I took my honky-tonk piano part and put it on the ondes martenot. I don't know what the hell an Ondes Martenot is, so I think I'll look it up right about now... Alright, here it is. It's really neat. People commented on its similarity to that of the Mega Man musical titties.

I was being funny in AP Bio today.

I was being funny in English, too. I, for some reason, recalled a time back in eighth grade, in careers, when I told Ben Purvis he smelled like applesause. I told him that again today, and he didn't seem to remember it, so I explained the whole thing to him, and then he remembered. I took Mallory's birdhouse and gave it to Ross as a present, even though Ben is the one that took it.

Lauren Bray (that right?) followed me out to my car after school. I took her for a ride through the country, because it was a very lovely day. We got way the ef out there. We started heading back on Smithland Road, and we were going about eighty miles per hour. We both agreed that I needed to slow down, on account of the car approaching us from the other direction. It was about that time that I threw the ignition into reverse. What a crazy idea that turned out to be. We both almost flew out through the windshield. She was lucky I had her put her seatbelt on before this good time. Well, I put the guy back into drive, and I hit the gas. Nothing happened. I tried to turn the steering wheel, and it didn't seem to want to move. There was much heat and burning smell coming through the ventilation system, and I noticed that the car was no longer on, so I put it in park, and I tried to start it. It didn't start. I tried again and again, and it wouldn't start, so I pushed it, and Lauren steered it into this driveway guy, and I was walking up toward the front of the car, where I heard the engine running. I got back in the car, and I asked Lauren if she had started the car. She said she hadn't. I put the guy in drive, and it worked. It must have just overheated from all the trauma and simply started itself back up when it felt better. We went to swim practice and lived happily ever after.

I got home from swim practice, and I ate, then I gave that one chick a call, and we went to the park, and I took off my clothes, and she filmed me. I looked kinda fat, because I had just eaten a lot of shit, but I think I still looked pretty hot in the video, and she agreed with me, so I think Miss Couden will be quite pleased. So it goes.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics