Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Tortoise and the Hair

I was feeling a bit down yesterday, when all of a sudden, I got a call from my good friend Stephanie Mae, and she told me her sister, Emily, want me to run with her. So, I went over to their house, and we stretched, and I pulled down my pants, so the people driving by would see my ass as I was bending over. For seven minutes, she ran (with me walking beside her), and then we stopped and sat down for just a little while. After a bit longer, we walked back to her house, where she and Stephanie cut my hair. By the way they acted while cutting it, I thought it must have been a pretty good, so you could imagine my surprise when I looked in the mirror and saw a faggot staring back at me. Emily then went to bed, and I went into the one room and watched TV and ate for a few hours. After a while, Stephanie came in there, and I watched TV and ate some more. Once it was dark outside, I decided to go wake Emily up, so I went on into her room and grabbed her arm and screamed really loud, and she about jumped through the wall, and then Stephanie and I laughed, and then I told Emily to go to sleep, and then Stephanie and I went back out to watch more TV, and then I left and went home and took a shower. When I was done with my shower, I threw on a pair of boxers and a baseball cap and stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself for ten minutes. I had forgotten how hot I was. My muscles looked maybe twenty times bigger with my hair really short. It was good.

After my shower, I remembered Stephanie and Emily saying they wanted to color my hair, so I called Stephanie: no answer. I tried Emily: answer. I asked if they still wanted to do it, and she said they did. I threw on my Orgazmo shirt, and I put on some pants and stuff, and I went back to their house. Emily and I went to the (Censored by the author), and we found this blond stuff, and we went back there, and put it in, and waited thirty-seven minutes with Adam and ate pizza. After the thirty-seven minutes, we rinsed the stuff out, and Stephanie cried. Stephanie and I then went to (Censored once again) and got some brown stuff for women, because they didn't have any for men, and we went back to her house, and they put that stuff in my hair, and it was supposed to be left in for twenty-five minutes, but it was purple, and it burned really bad, so we rinsed it out after only ten minutes, and now I have brown hair. We stayed over there for a little bit, and I beat the shit out of Stephanie while Emily looked at sexy pictures on the internet, and then we all left, and they went to see Amanda, and I went straight home.

I was suppose to meet my English people group today at Taco Bell at four o'clock, and the one was supposed to call and remind me, but no one called, and I didn't wake up until about five thirty, so, yeah. Now I have to wait like three weeks.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics