Sunday, February 06, 2005

Weekend Nipple Pinchy

Friday at swim practice, Stefan and Sam kept splashing me. They kept splashing me until I jumped on Sam and punched him in the head five or six times. Coach called us out of the pool. We all went into the locker room and he asked us what the hell it was all about. I told him what happened, and he smiled. He yelled at Sam, and then we went back out, and he yelled at everyone else. Very well.

I got up really early Saturday morning and went to swim practice. It was pretty stupid. I got home then I decided to call Stephanie, and she told me about her hanging out with Stefan. It felt good to know my plan to get them back together worked out.

Today, Sunday, I watched What Women Want and Serendipity and that's all I did and I'm done.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics