Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My Pal Doo-Doo

Alright. Here we go.

On Thursday of last week, Zip asked me to bring in Fahrenheit 9/11, so he could watch it and see how stupid it was and laugh. Well, I walked into music theory on Monday, and Zip was all up in there, talking about how stupid President Bush is and how funny Michael Moore is. I was quite surprised to hear this, because Zip has always spoken of his dislike of Michael Moore and his support of Mr. Bush. I was pretty happy, and now my DVD keeps getting passed around my music theory class, and more people are beginning to believe again.


I promised some vocabulary quiz sentences a while back, and now I have my quiz, and here they are:

1. I wanted to crush my head after hearing the dying homosexual's annoying wubber.
2. If it turns out to be a mirage, I will still drink what's there.
3. The decorous young man washed his mother's blood off his hands and changed his shirt before attending the dinner party.
4. Your son's life will have to go on hiatus until we find a cure for ugly.
5. Matins are stupid.
6. The happy precentor climbed down to the lower level where he urinated on the slimy octopus.
7. The rebels needed to find a quick way to immure the captain before he impregnated another horse.
8. Tow individuals taste wonderful on crackers.
9. The swathing hatred took over the Christian's mind, causing him to kill many innocent children.
10. How strident the lamb's scream was when I cut off its face.


I headed on over to Kyle Whitaker's house after taking Kylie to her gymnastics practice after school yesterday. I boxed Nathan Willis (Eric Byrer Two/Adam Barlow), and he went down pretty fast, even though we were wearing the protective headgear. We went a second round after that, and he lasted a bit longer, but still went down pretty fast. I love hearing his body his the ground, it makes me happy. I wanted to fight him without the masks, but he wasn't going for it.

Dusty was the second person I took down. It took a while, but we were able to convince him to go without the mask. We went a few rounds with us just swinging our stuff and not really doing anything, but then, in the third round, Dusty blasted me right in the face. I was sure at that point that he would win, but then I noticed him flying through the air, into the kitchen. As luck would have it, we had punched each other in the face at the same time, only my punch had about twelve times the force of his, and he was down and out, and his nose was bleeding a little bit, and it was a wonderful time for me.

Some time went by, we watched the video of us fighting, and then Melindy and Lauren showed up. Lauren agreed to fight me if she got to wear the mask, and that's exactly what happened. She tried to hit me, I blocked her punch, and then I blasted her in the side of the head. She was on the floor after the first shot. That's even faster than Nathan. Next thing I know, Melindy's coming up, so I block her punch, and I bust her right in the nose, and she fell down, and then she got up, and she started crying and running around, probably looking for some cheese or something.


I went to my swim meet later on that day, and we were winning every single event, up until the 200 Free Relay, in which I decided to swim butterfly rather than freestyle. I told the other guys before the race that they would have to swim hard to catch us up, but they didn't listen. Well, they really did listen. Dustin, our last swimmer, was ahead of the other guy at the very end, but the other guy managed to touch the wall .000002 seconds before Dustin, thus ruining my life. That was our only loss the entire night. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics