Monday, February 14, 2005

CranCherry

I got up today.

I went to school today.

Lots of people were asking me if I cut my hair. I told them that I just brushed it back.

My brother set a chair on fire while he was playing basketball at the church place Saturday night, and he and his friends had to take off, because the fire guys showed up.

Music theory was fun. I just sat there and made fun of Paul, and I listened to my thing (we're writing some sort of stuff, I don't even know what's going on) and thought about how awesome it is and how much farther than everyone else is even though I just sit there and make fun of Paul every day while they work. I changed my main guy from the piano to honky-tonk piano, and it now sounds much awesomer.

I went to AP Bio. We took a test. I don't think I'm the only one who failed it (Am I, Tyler Orem?).

I got to bench some 200 pounds a few times in fitness. It was very good. When I got done doing my curls, I was tightening my biceps up, and it felt like I had huge rocks sticking in my ribs.

We had to write papers, planning our weddings, in English. Mine was good. I'll put that bitch in here when I get it back.

My English working group people didn't even meet on Sunday, because it was raining, so no worries there.

Squib was good. Mrs. Timberman wasn't there, so I had plenty of time to eat brownies.

Short practice--I kicked ass.

I kick ass.

I'm tired. I went to bed at about 2:30 last night.

And when I say 2:30 last night, I mean this morning.

That's really no big deal though; I usually go to bed at about two on Sunday nights.

And by Sunday nights, I mean Monday mornings.

I just went to the bathroom, and I notice, while washing my hands, that we have this new soap. This new soap really pissed me off. I use soap to clean my hands. This soap had sand and shit in it, and that's why it pissed me off. It felt like dirty soap. Fuck you, goddamn dirty soap!

Happy Valentine's Day, you assholes.



And for Tyty:

All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way
In all my dreams
It’s never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems
I know I’ve felt like this before
But now I’m feeling it even more
Because it came from you
Then I open up and see
The person falling here is me
A different way to be
I warn more
Impossible to ignore
Impossible to ignore
They’ll come true
Impossible not to do
Impossible not to do
Now I tell you openly
You have my heart so don’t hurt me
You’re what I couldn’t find
Totally amazing mind
So understanding and so kind
You’re everything to me
All my life
Is changing every day
In every possible way
And oh my dreams
It’s never quite as it seems
Cause you’re a dream to me
Dream to me

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics