Monday, February 14, 2005

WordImperfect -10

I was about to go to bed about an hour ago, so I shut off the computer, and it was about that time I remembered I had an English paper to do. I thought to myself, Maybe I didn't really have to do that shit. So, I called Amber Alert, and I asked her about it, and she said it's due tomorrow, so I turned the computer back on, and it takes it about an hour to load, so I waited for it to load, and then I typed my paper. It took me about ten minutes to type. It was really easy. Once I was done typing it, I saved it, and then I closed it. I thought, Shit! I didn't even print that bitch! So, I went to open the program up once again, and this time it told me the program was loading, when it was actually frozen the fuck up. So, I tried to open it over and over--no luck. Now, I feel I need to restart this goddamn computer, because I need to print that shit out, because I'm really tired, and I could have restarted the computer and been in bed in the time it's taking me to type this shit, but I don't care, because I hate goddamn fuckin' Chris Wooten, and I want to punch him in the face right now. So it goes.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics