Wednesday, February 09, 2005

NoT it

Fahrenheit 9/11 keeps getting passed around music theory. Today it left with Chris Evans--Michael Moore is a total slut. I also brought in Bowling for Columbine, and I gave it to Zip (Zach Lock).

I did some free squats for the first time today. I went really light on the weight, but I got a bad cramp, and it made my leg hurt. My almost last set on bench was 190lbs, eight to ten reps. I told Josh Smothers, "Josh, I think I might be able to do it six times." He then said to me, "Blaire, you'll do it twelve times." Then I said, "No."





I did it twelve times.


I went for a drive before swim practice.

The rest of the day went by, and now I'm sitting here, typing this guy right here.

I went for a ride with Sean Drake after swim practice.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics