Monday, December 06, 2004

Time to Fuckin'

Adam Sandler. What the hell? Spanglish? Is it just me, or are Adam Sandler movies getting more and more stupid as time goes by. I remember a time, way back in the day, when Adam Sandler had some good movies. What the fuck happened? I know I haven't seen Spanglish, but the fucking shit on TV, and 50 First Dates was horrible. Shit!!!!

I finally had some improvements in our meet tonight. I went a 56 something in the 100 free and 55 something in the 400 free relay. I was pretty happy with this. I'm almost back down to where I used to be. I kick ass!!!

We've got to bring in a new draft of our paper tomorrow. I am not sure what I should do about that. Maybe I could just shoot myself in the face. It's not color of the rainbow; it's the sharpness of the staves.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics