Monday, December 06, 2004

Did Someone Leave a Window Open?

Shit! Shit! Shit!
So many good stories about my rough draft to tell.
Miss Couden seemed slightly upset with it. I got to class and we split up into our peer-edit groups, and then she comes over and takes my paper away from Melanie Poehner (she was the one proofreading it) and read some of it. Then she told me to sit in the corner. A few minutes later she pulled me out of the classroom and started talking to me about my recent writings. What I got from our little conversation is that she is growing tired of my humor, and I need to start trying to be a little more funny in order to keep her from writing me up. Melanie approached me after school and told me how good she thought my paper was. She didn't seem to share Miss Couden's feelings on how awesome my paper is. She told me it all seemed like a good paper, except for the few words that she found to be inappropriate. When I got home from school, my dad was on the phone with Miss Couden. I didn't hear much of the conversation, but I did hear my dad say he would contact my doctor and find out if my medication could be causing my strange behavior. I hope my doctor says it is the medication, because I could then keep doing crazy shit all the time and just say it's the medication. Success!

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics