Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Vote or Die, Mr. Lux

I drew this picture on my Bio homework last night. I knew I was gonna get all of the points on this assignment, so I drew this picture at the bottom, depicting me bringing my A+ home to show Mommy.

I started writing this awesome story in study hall called "Cotton Candy." It's about this little kid's first day of kindergarten, and it's really good. Tyty and Chris Evans have both read the first part of it, and they both loved it.

I was standing outside the choir room after school today, and Bridget Brewer punched me right in my dried up titty, and it hurt. A few seconds later, Polly Anna runned up and hit me there, too, but it's ok, because it turned me on when she did it. But, it still hurts right now, and I think it's gonna be hurting for a while, and I like it.

No one would go to Taco Bell with me after school today, so I had to just come home and eat some stuff.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics