Thursday, December 09, 2004

Yesterday

control + z = Undo
I need to remember that next time I delete everything I just typed.

I'm having a bad day.

I'll go ahead and retype everything I had right here.

Yesterday we had to run the 800m in fitness. I had to try to beat two minutes and eighteen seconds. I ran two minutes and twenty-three seconds. That's five seconds slower than it was last time I ran it. It was still the best time out of everyone in the whole school by ten seconds...at least five, anyway.

My mom, my brother, and I had chili for din-din last night. My mom got up from the table to do something, and my brother got up to get a package of swiss cake rolls from the guy. My brother sat back down at the table, opened up the package, and pulled off the outer layer of chocolate. He put the chocolate and a pickle slice in my mom's chili. It was really funny when she came back. (Feel free to insert your own Blaire impression of mommy here.) And that's what she said, and it was really funny.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics