Saturday, December 04, 2004

Pinocchio

My brother and I were watching Pinocchio last night, and it was really funny. It had been forever since the last time I'd seen it, and I had forgotten how humorous the whole thing was. My favorite part of the movie would have to be the retarded cat with the huge mallet. I also enjoyed the jackass comment in there (that was a part I did remember). Anyway, the day after Pinocchio becomes a living guy, Geppetto sends him off to school. This made me think about how funny it would be if I went to school Monday and saw a guy made of wood walkng around all over the place. I mean, come on.

Amanda and I couldn't have a slumber party last night, because she had to go to bed early, because she had to get up really early to go take some SATs with Simon, so she's supposed to be asking her mom if she can do it tonight. I hope her mom says it's alright, because I really want to tie Amanda up and send her to the bottom of the lake.

Goodnight, Kevin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blaire bear - why are you always wanting to kill me? dont you love me? i thought we had something.

 
Clicky Web Analytics