Sunday, December 12, 2004

Who did this?

We had our Shelby Relays yesterday. A bunch of us went to Cagney's afterwards, then a few came over to my house and watched Fahrenheit 9/11. Then we went to Taco Bell. After that, I called Amanda and she told me that her family watched Fahrenheit 9/11. Eric Byrer One, Phelps, and I went to Amanda's house and kidnapped her. We took her to my house, and she kept trying to make out with me, so I slapped her in the face, and then I had sex with Phelps. After Amanda didn't let me take her home, Eric Byrer One took me to my car at Taco Bell, and I got in my car and rolled the windows down, because it was really cold outside, and then I turned on my car, and Korn's cover of "Another Brick in the Wall" was just coming on, and I started yelling really loud, because that is my favorite song right now, and it's really long, so I had to drive around a really long time with my windows down, and I got really cold, and it made me happy. I went home and wanted to watch Roger and Me while lifting weights, but the DVD player wasn't hooked up, and I didn't want to hook it up, so I just had to watch Toon Disney.

I just watched the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory teaser on the internet a few minutes ago. It looks pretty neat. It looks kinda stupid. I'd post the link to it if I could find it again, but, luckily, my computer is fucked up right now, and I can't do it.

When we got to the school for our swim meet yesterday, there was a sign in the locker room that said we couldn't bring any food or drinks into the pool area. Tyty didn't like it, so he took the tape off, and taped it back up there, backwards. Mr. Heidenreich (Is that how you spell it?) later called us all into the locker room and asked who did it, and Tyty raised his hand, and Heidenreich asked him why he did it, and he said he did it because he didn't like it, and then Mr. Heidenreich made him meet him in his office, where he yelled at him for about twenty minutes. When Tyty returned to the pool, he was crying like a little bitch, and it made me laugh.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics