Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Slap in the Mexican

Today, today was good--yes. I went sledding after practice one. Well, I came home first and ate. My parents gave me an Orgazmo t-shirt because it didn't quite come in time for BLAIREmas (I guess I showed you, didn't I Sean Hudson?). Well, Susan came over to my house with Kylie to pick me up. We went over there and met Eric Byrer, Germany, and Felps. Susan Dyke went down the hill first and hurt herself. I went down after her and about broke the spinal chords. We found a new hill and had a good time with it, then we found the best one. We went down the best one a few times, and it was nice--I like you. After that, I noticed the pond. The water was mostly frozen on the topety-bop, and I thought it would be fun to see how much it could resist, so I went out on it. After going out a little ways and jumping around, Eric Byrer decided to join me. Once we were out about to there, Eric found a huge freakin tree limb or whatever. We started hitting the ice with it to see how much. We didn't get anywheres with that, as you might have already figured out for yourself, so Felps came around to try his luck. He lifted the guy way the fuck up there in the air and slammed it right on the ice. Well, the ice didn't break, but the wooden guy did, and the top half of it bounced right off the ice and blasted Felps right in his stupid, British head. We all laughed and had a good time with that one, yes. After that was over, Eric and I finished our journey to the other side, and all was good. We found a metal thing close to the other side, so we took it, and Eric threw it over there. We walked over to the place where the water was and the ice was very thin. Eric and I were holding hands when we heard the ice cracking beneath our feet. We quickly turned and headed in the other direction, and we made it out alive. After retrieving the metal guy, i returned to the thin area. I spent the next five minutes destroying the ice and flooding the place with water. When I got tired of that, I threw the metal guy on the thinness,and as luck would have it, my right glove went with it. You see, the metal guy had jagged edges, and it was this that took my glove and yes. I was quite fearful that my glove had gone into the water, and it had, only it was the water that had flooded the ice. Yes, it was that water. I then had to go out and take back what was mine. I took Eric's hand. He stood on the somewhat thick ice as I stepped onto the thin ice. As the ice creaked under my huge muscles, I reached out for my hat, I mean glove. I managed to grab it, and Eric pulled me to safety. We all left and went to swim practice, and lived happily ever after, except for Kyle, who died from AIDS two weeks later.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics